Bachelor of Fine Art in Commercial Art: Graphic Design with Honors May 2010
University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg, MO NASAD Accredited
Graphic Designer for UCM Housing Marketing
Spring 2008 - Present: Warrensburg, MO 660.543.8121
- • Execute design meeting University graphic identity standards.
- • Update and create annual projects, advertisements, and promotions.
- • Create press-ready files to ensure a quality product in a timely manner.
- • Independently work on various projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
Graphic Design Intern at 305 Sping
Summer 2008: Sedalia, MO 660.827.3056
- • Collaborated with team to develop an interactive training website.
- • Create comps to be used by website developers to create live sites.
- • Build brands through identity development on the internet.
Residence Hall Advisor at UCM
Fall 2007 - Spring 2008: Warrensburg, MO 660.543.4739
- • Served as liaison for on-campus services and resources.
- • Built community among residents while enforcing University Housing policies.
- • Responded to emergencies on a 24-hour, live-in basis.
- • Implemented programs focusing on personal and academic development.
- • Exhibited skills in mentoring, mediating, confidentiality and leadership.
*For an extended list of work experience, please contact me.
Honors & Professional Development
President of UCM's student chapter of AIGA
Participant in Creative Engine 2008 and group leader in 2009
Winner of UCM's American Democracy Project Design Contest
Honors College Student
Dean's List since Fall 2006
Board of Governor's Scholarship since Fall 2006 & Tony Denman Award Spring 2009
Attendant of KC AFF's 2008 & 2009 Career Day and Kansas City AIGA's Transitions event
Logo & Trademark Design
Design for Advertising
Design Trends & Research
Digital Prepress for Printing
Design 1, 2 & 3
Drawing 1 & 2
Proficient in Adobe CS4: Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
Intermediate in Flash, Quark Express
Basic Understanding of HTML, CSS